Ewa Murawska is a qualified English to Polish freelance translator and interpreter in the South-West of England, Devon’s capital city Exeter.
Working with clients
The reason clients choose me is the quality of service they receive every time. My work is always driven by professionalism that is proven by my Master’s Degree in Linguistics, many hours of interpreting and thousands of words worth of translation.
Information in brief:
- Master’s Degree in Linguistics
- Bachelor's degree in English studies
- Holder of Qualified Teacher Status
- Associate Member of the Institute of Translation and Interpreting
- Native speaker of Polish
- SDL Trados 2007 and 2009 user
- Profound knowledge of UK institutions and culture
- Face-to-face interpreting
- Telephone interpreting
- Document translation
- English tuition
- Polish tuition
Each service can be tailored to my client’s specific needs.